The TTT shares all of the extensive features of the TST except that it has no internal transducer. Instead, the TTT offers not one but two external transducer interfaces allowing any two transducers to be simultaneously connected. Selection between the transducers is made by a two way switch in the side of the instrument case.
Any transducer from Norbar's 'SMART' range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers can be connected to the TTT. The 'SMART' feature means that once a transducer has been connected, the instrument will automatically recognise calibration details such as mV/v output, serial number and capacity.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 8 target values can be set.
- Digital limit state output for control of external tools.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (maximum time of 3 hours 20 minutes for full charge) or a.c. supply (90 to 264 Volts).
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec).
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- 'SMART' intelligence for transducer recognition.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-'SMART' mV/V calibrated transducers.
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for performance analysis.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.